Starbarians - Episode 2 Starbarians - Episode 2

I love this series, Animation is smooth as hell and the voice actors are great! Keep up the fantastic work!

Guards Guards

omg the ending lolol
Great work!
CLEAR OFF YOU LIL SAUSAGE!!!

Sarcastic Walk Collab Sarcastic Walk Collab

So good!

Draw with Jazza! Draw with Jazza!

I've been learning Flash and I'm not crazy good at drawing, I'm going to check out your stuff, I'm always on the look out for tuts
Thanks Jazza!

Successful gipsy Successful gipsy

I enjoyed the story though it went by a little bit too fast, I kinda wish it was longer, I love claymation :D keep it up!

Batman Hates Bronies Batman Hates Bronies

Biker mice from mars! Holy cow that's taking it back!
This was so funny, Great job!!

Double Dragon DragonsTale Double Dragon DragonsTale

This was GREAT! I love double dragon, the animation was sweet made me log on just to give you a 5 kudos. Also it was so so so funny, great voice actors. :D " Who Hit Ma GURRRLLLFRIIIENNDDDDARRRGHH?!"

kalabor106 responds:

Thanks!

Knowledge is power Knowledge is power

Knowledge is found in the pages of your books.... no wait Ebooks... I mean kindle... no wait ... you know... the internet... no wait... Newgrounds.

Bad ass owl alien, enjoyed the animation and characters had some what of a biblical thing going on with the apples and humanoids and bear things... oh my! Kudos.

Miss Kitty Sees You Miss Kitty Sees You

This was great, I would like to know what kind of mic you used? Condenser? Ribbon..? Also Miss Kitty... is A Fox....right? O.0
What I really liked best was the mood and animation of it the singing was sweet her flicking the firefly made me laugh Kudos
Looking forward to seeing more!

Warlord-of-Noodles responds:

the mic is a Samson. Yes she's a Fox. "Kitty" is just a nickname for Kajortoq and I do have a reson fer that.

I can't go long without putting in some levity...

thanks doll^^

Maximum Happiness Maximum Happiness

}(ºUº){
Happyman Crab walk. lol

I've been trying to find a way to explain to my friends who don't drink coffee how I feel after I drink coffee. Thanks for this!

Brewster responds: